Thursday 10 November 2011

A Perfect reason for being Joyous!!!

Bingo.... I have a perfect reason to be joyous today!!! I made it to the top 3 in Piyu's Challenge at Take a Quill Pill blog. It was my 1st ever blog challenge participation and 1st ever achievement... Infact i started my blog specially to enter this challenge... Was so eagerly waiting for these results...

It was a challenge recipe of fringing technique with tight coils, all done in 5 different colours. This was my submission to the challege...


A special thanks to Piyu - Take A Quill Pill for having this wonderful challenge blog, which allows learning quillers to participate at par with the pro quillers....

A warm congratulations to all the co-winners...

Happy Quilling...

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Your project is gorgeous!

    Thank you for posting my blog candy in your side bar! Good luck in the draw

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty creation. LOve this.

    Sudha
    sudha-kalra.blogspot.com
    http://sudha-kalra.blogspot.com/p/shop.html

    ReplyDelete